“Surely, the help of Allah is near” (Quran: Surah Baqarah 2:214)
Witchcraft, Blackmagic, demonic posessions, evil eye
and Quranic treatment
Blackmagic, Spells, Witchcraft:
Black magic is mainly done by tying knots with victim’s name and what they want done to that person such as to control his/her mind, make the person ill etc. Allah pointed out about this in Surah Falaq: “And from the evil of those who blow on knots..”
First and foremost it ought to be determined whether it is in fact black magic, witchcraft or sihr that the individual is affected by, or nazar, ‘ein’, evil eye
or ‘mas-h’ (possession of a jinn). The treatment for nazar, ‘ein’ is a little different, but the treatment for spells, blackmagic ‘sihr’ and ‘mas-h’ are pretty much the same.
To determine whether the person is affected by blackmagic or sihr, a series of specific questions need to be asked with regards to the person’s behavior,
feelings, emotions and even dreams he/she may be having.
In the case of black magic, then there are several ways one could have become the victim of this. Firstly, he/she may have eaten or drank something
which was poisoned by black magic. In this case the black magic either has an affect on the stomach or the brain. Secondly, the person to whom the black magic (sihr) was aimed, may have walked over some litter/rubbish that had the spell of black magic cursed over it. And thirdly, the spell of black magic could have been cast over a piece of clothing belonging to the victim or on a strand of the victim’s hair.
When black magic is done on something like hair or an object, then this hair or object needs to be found and destroyed. However, when black magic takes
place through food or drink, then a jinn enters the person at the same time and stays within the body, until someone gets rid of him. The jinn normally lives in the body for years and years and gets accustomed to it. The longer he is in there, the more difficult it is to get rid of him.
Anyway, black magic can have many evil effects on the person. The Quran states that the fundamental reason why Iblees “Shaitaan” taught some people black magic “sihr” was in order to cause separation between husband and wife. And it is also used for many many other things.
Difference between Miracles and black magic
Miracles are totally different from magic. While back magic is harmful, miracles are useful. Black magic and casting spells is by seeking help from devils for harmful outcomes while miracles are from God or men of God. Miracles take place for helpful means while the intention behind black magic is to cause harm to someone or to obtain unlawful benefits. Miracles are real while magic is sometimes deceptive.
Islam forbids practicing magic:
According to hadith/saying of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):
“Avoid the seven deadly acts which are: ascribing partners to God, magic, killing the human self which Allah prohibited except with right, eating usury, devouring the orphan’s wealth, defecting from the battle-field (without a justified reason) and slandering chaste, unwary believing women.”
Thus Islam has closed the door for practicing magic; it is against its teachings; it is deceptive and in most cases used for harm and destruction.
Allah informs us about magic in the Holy Quran as follows:
“And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah confirming what was with them, a party of those who were given the scripture threw away the book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know. And they followed what the devils gave out falsely of magic of the reign of Solomon; for Solomon did not disbelieve but the devils disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angles) taught anyone (such things) until they had said: we are only for trial, so don’t disbelieve. And from them (magicians) people learn that through which they would cause separation between a person and his spouse, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s leave; and they learn that which harms them rather than profits them. And indeed they knew that its practitioner would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own selves if they but knew”. (QURAN 2:101-2)
People who do blackmagic, witchcraft and bad spells, rely on jinns and the devil, and apply un-Islamic procedures to produce their spells. Thus all of their spells, including ruqya, are prohibited, and anyone who seek their help belies his belief in the true teachings of Islam. To know if you or your family are under the influence of black magic you will need to see a person called a Raqi that does Ruqya. Make sure he uses Islamic rules to do it and do not end up with some dodgy peer or so called saint!! Sisters must take an adult man/mahram with them without fail.
Treatment of Blackmagic, Spells, Demonic Influence:
In order to relieve a person from the clutches of black magic, reciting certain Quranic verses can have a tremendous healing impact. Quran has been sent as a cure and mercy for its followers and for those who seek this Holy book for healing purposes. Recitation of Ayatul Kursi, Surah Al-Falak, Surah Al-Naas, Surah Al-Fatiha and the above mentioned verses 2:101-102 of Surah Al-Baqarah can be helpful in dispelling the effects of blackmagic and bad spells.
It is mentioned in the history books that once the Messenger of Allah was also attacked by blackmagic and that he sought cure from the blackmagic by Ruqya.
It is permissible though not recommended for a person suffering to seek another pious person instead of himself to perform ruqya and even to pay him
wages for his treatment. However, this is only so long as the dependency of the ailing person is on Allah and not on the reciter of Ruqya. In either case, the people reciting are only a means just like the medicine whereas it is Allah alone who is ultimately capable of curing the illness.
One of us in such a situation should research and then if needed seek out help but not adopt superstitious practices. The person should persevere patiently obeying Allah all the while. If the place of the cause of magic was known, then undo it or else do Ruqya by reciting Quran and other permissible recitations. Recite the four Qul Surahs from the Quran (specially the last two Surahs three times), the prescribed dhikr from the sunnah in the morning and evening and prior to sleep, recite Surah Fatiha on oneself or the victim – all of these work by reversing the damage done by magic on a person’s Iman (faith in Allah) and tawakkul (reliance and trust in Allah). Ruqya, supplications and the Quranic recitations strengthen one’s dependence on Allah and thereby restore the degree of tawakkul (trust) in Allah as the sorcerer or Jinn are not turned to for rescue, rather Allah alone. This can cure any other medical condition too as it does with magic but the mechanism of this form of cure is by the Will of Allah and His direct interception as opposed to chemical reactions via medicines. The more the reciter and the one recited on feel dependent on Allah trusting Him, turning to Him in humility and devotion, realizing that it is only He ultimately Who can really do anything about it, the higher is the likelihood of the ruqyah and spiritual healing treatment succeeding. You will be amazed how much good this can do and how much mercy there is in the Words of Allah.
Ruqyah with Surah al-Falaq and Surah an-Nas:
Hazrat A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates:
“Whenever the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would become ill, he would recite the Mu’awwizat(Surah al-Falaq and Surah an-Nas) and blow over himself. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite these two Surahs and blow my breath over him and make him rub his body with his own hand, for its blessings.” (Sahih al-Bukhari No. 4728)
Ruqyah with al-Fatiha: Abu Sa’id al-Khudri and Ibn Abbas (RA) reported that a number of the Prophet’s (Peace and Blessing upon Him) companions were on a journey. They stopped one night by the dwellings of a bedouin tribe who refused to host them and give them food. The chief of that tribe was then stung (by a snake or scorpion). His people tried everything possible to treat him, but to no avail. One of them suggested to seek help from the travelers. When they came to them, one of them said, “By Allah, I can perform ruqyah; but you have refused to host us. So I would not perform the Ruqyah until you pledge to give us an offering.” They agreed to give them a flock of thirty sheep, and the companion started blowing (with light spit) on the stung man’s sting and reading al-Fatiha. He was immediately cured, like one who was tied and then set free. He stood and walked as if nothing happened to him, and they gave them their pledged offering. Some of the companions said, “Let us divide this flock among us.” Others said, “No, you may not take any pay for reading Allah’s Book! Let us not divide the goats until we reach the Prophet (Peace and Blessing upon Him), tell him what happened, and see what he commands us.” When they reached Medina, they came to the Prophet (Peace and Blessing upon Him) and told him what happened. It is said that the Prophet approved it and said “How did you know it (al-Fatiha) is Ruqyah.” (Bukhari, Muslim)
BEWARE OF UNRELIABLE, DODGY RAQI’S AND HEALERS WHO PREY ON YOUR VULNERABILITY. NEVER LEAVE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER OR DAUGHTER ALONE WITH ANY RAQI FOR RUQYA OR HEALING TREATMENT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU CAN TRUST SOMEONE. EVEN SPIRITUAL HEALERS HAVE SADLY LIKE MOST THINGS MADE BLACK MAGIC INTO A MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY OR FOR ABUSE (sometimes even sexual abuse). SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
TRY TO GO THROUGH SOME REFERENCES. SOME HEALERS AND RAQIS ACTUALLY DO BLACK MAGIC ON YOU!! ALSO SOME DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, RESEARCH THE QURAN AND SUNNAH METHOD FIRST. THE QURAN IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.
Exorcism (Removing Magic)
The complete procedure of Islamic Exorcism is explained in about eight different steps, and below is the summary of steps that are applicable to either the ‘Exorcist’ or the ‘Victim’.
Step 1: The victim (and/or exorcist or the person doing the exorcism) should purify and cleanse his body and his house from all Sins. One should firstly clean and dispose all items/things in their premises like – dog, bell, musical instruments, pictures/painting/dolls of living people and animals; non-Islamic taweez or amulets hanging around anyone or in house etc, then offer 2 units of ‘Salatul Tauba’ (prayer of repentance) and sincerely repent for all his sins. One should also check the list of major sins [like haram/unlawful food and drink, adultery, disobedience to parents or husband, music and dancing, zina of eyes i.e watching exposed parts of bodies, zina of tongue etc, visiting astrologer/ fortuneteller /magician, living on unlawful earning…etc] that could block Allah’s mercy and blessings and one needs to abstain from them and sincerely repent to Allah and ask His forgiveness.
Step 2: Neutralize and Destroy any magical amulets, taweez or strings/thread or any magical items. Magical amulets usually have jinns tied to them, if they are found and destroyed the effects of the Sihir will fade away InshaAllah. If the victim finds or has any magical amulets in his body or houses, he should destroy it by following the steps below:
• Get some water or kitchen vinegar. • Recite – Ayatul Kursi – 1x and last three Surah / last three Quls – 7 times to 11 times each and give 3 times powerful blows into the water/vinegar.
• Reciting Ya Salaamu [O Giver of Peace] continuously, pour some recited water/vinegar over the place from where the amulet was retrieved.
• Reciting Ya Salaamu [O Giver of Peace] continuously, dismantle the amulet completely i.e cut it or break it, to separate the casing from the writing or script or incantations written on paper or cloth or leather of the amulet.
• Submerge, all the pieces of the amulet completely into the recited water/vinegar and place some heavy stone over it so that it gets submerged properly.
• Leave it for over 24 hours submerged, preferably outside the premises of the victim’s house.
• Dump the casing into garbage and check if writing/scipt is visible, dry it slightly and then burn it before dumping it into river, or sea or burying it somewhere in the ground outside the house [burning is to prevent disrespect of any Quranic verses if present on the amulet].
• Insha Allah, this will neutralize and release the tied Jinn’s from the amulet and the magic will be broken.
Step 3: The victim(and/or exorcist or the person doing the exorcism) should strengthen his faith and trust on Allah and then create protective shields around himself: To strengthen the faith and trust on Allah, offer 5 times salat, give as much as charity as possible for the sake of Allah, spend times in morning and evening reciting Istiqfar, Darood and Zikir ‘La-elah-el-lal-lah’ as much as one can. To create protective shield around one self recite -Dua of Protection – ‘A’oozu bi-ka-li-maa-til-laa-hit-taam-maati min sharri maa kha-laq Wa-la-huw-la Wala-khu-wa-ta El-la-bil-la-hil-‘Ali-yil-‘Azeem [I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created and there is no Power or Might except Allah; the High, the Great;] excessively and especially 3x after every salat and also during times of anger, fear and anxiety. This will not only create a protective shield around the body but will also weaken the nesting Jinns in the body and will also force them to leave and will also ruin all the plans of the magicians and his paymaster, MashaALlah. Also recite this dua 3x or 7x times and blow it on the hands and rub it over the entire body once before doing the amal, to prevent counter attacks from the jinns.
Step 4: Create Protective shield around the House: Apart from practicing the amal mentioned above, the victims in-order to neutralize and banish all kinds of evil jinn in their premises, should play Surah Baqarah  (if not available play Manzil) on a computer or any audio or stereo system or mobile at-least once every day or night for 7 to 21 days in a row without any gaps, it will have devastating effect on the Jinn’s in the house and will force them to leave, MashaAllah. For protecting our homes against any Jinn and Magic as per the hadith one should recite – Aytul Kursi and last two verses of Surah Baqrah once or thrice every morning and every evening consistently every day with the intentions of “Protecting, safety and security of the house and its people against all evils”.
Step 5: Items required for the AMAL or Holy Ritual And Procedure to use them
1) Drinking water or ZamZam Water: After the amal/ritual the victim will use this water for drinking, washing and spraying (inside the house).
2) 3 whole Lime [not lemon or orange] or ½ cup of apple cidar vingerfor every bath.
3) About 7 Leaves of Indian Baierie tree [leaves of red berry fruit tree] or Lotus or Jujube or sidir or neem or Custard Apple or betel (pan) leaves or a mixture of leaves from various trees.
• Crush them with a stone or a machine and extract all the juice. This should be added for every bath.
• Olive oil or Mustard oil or Black seed oil [optional]: This is optional and could be used on patients who are bedridden and cannot take a bath. Some Olive oil or Mustard oil or Black seed oil, after doing any of the below mentioned amal’s, 3x powerful blows should be done on the oil. This recited oil should then be rubbed on limbs, stomach, back, neck and traces on the forehead of the patient mornings and evenings.
• Non-Alcoholic Rose essence or oil or perfume [optional]: Few drops can be added to the water, while bathing or rinsing the body and few drops can be added to the water while spraying inside the house. The advantage of using perfume it that since the evil jinn/ shayateen dislike good smell and perfume’s, using them will have a devastating effect on them.
• Crystalline salt or Rock Salt [optional]: Few spoons of salt can be added to the water, while bathing or rinsing the body and few spoons can be added to the water while spraying inside the house. There is no problem when this is added with other ingredients like rose essence or vinegar etc
• If (3) not available please use only (1) and (2)
• Consensus of Exorcist agree that items like lime, vinegar, baierie leaves, black pepper, ginger etc are known to burn the Jinn’s and we therefore use it with recited water to Mashaallah have a devastating effect on Jinn or group of jinns nesting inside the victims body.
How Much of Water Is Required to Blow after Amal
The water should be sufficient enough to be used for at-least a week for drinking, washing our body and spraying on the house. As the amal will be repeated every 7 to 10 days till the victims becomes normal and no abnormalities are visible.
Drinking: 1 glass in morning and 1 glass in evening: 2 *7 = 14 glasses
Washing: Approx 2 glasses for every wadhu/bath : 2 * 7 =14 glasses
Spraying on house: Approx 2 glasses every day: 2 * 7 = 14 glasses
Please make sure you have additional water so that you don’t run out of water and have to repeat the amal/treatment again. Its preferable to have the water in a medium sized plastic can/container’s with lids then can be closed after 3x or more blows are given into the water after the amal, the cans will also ensure that the recited water is safe and free from pollution once the lid is closed.
How to use them:
After the amal/treatment is done the reciter/the exorcist should immediately take a deep breath and blow with full pressure 3x or more times on the water[after blowing close the lid of the container saying ‘Bismilaah’] every blow should be done with full strength/energy after taking a deep breath so that the waves hit the water, its ok if some spittle enters the water.
• The victim should be given at-least one glass of recited water every morning and evening. The victim should drink the recited water daily till he recovers completely. While drinking the water, the victim should recite ‘BISMILLAAHI YA SHAFI’ (In the name of Allah, O Giver of Cure).
• For every spiritual bath, in the evening get one/two glass of recited water squeeze 3 whole lime or equivalent vinegar and add about 7 crushed Baierie leaves[with all the extracted Juice along with the crushed leaves] into the recited water and add additional tap water[approx 1 liters] sufficient enough for the person to make wadhu/ghusul or rinse his body with it. Before entering the washroom, the victim should recite the ‘dua of entering washroom’ and then make a dua “prayer” in the heart ”YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM, please cure and purify me from all evil influences of men and jinn that trouble and harm him (Ameen, repeat 3 times)”. The victim should make wadhu / ghusul or rinse his complete body with this mixture in a big bowl or vessel or bucket so that the dirty water can be collected and later thrown on some ground or garden or in pots rather than in drain or bathroom. This mixture should also be nicely rubbed on the victims head, shoulders, neck, chest, back, stomach and other places of pain and heaviness while bathing [avoid rubbing mixture on eyes as lime /vinegar may cause some burning]. This procedure should be repeated for about 7 to 12 days, every evening.
Note: If the victim cannot take bath, try a sponge bath i.e drench a clean towel in a mixture of recited water, lime, baierie leaves and normal water, and wipe it all over the body. • The recited water should also be sprayed on every wall and the ceiling of the house, on beds, curtains, furniture, at the entrance and outer boundaries of the house at-least once every day preferably in the evenings, except inside the bathrooms or washroom or toilets. This should be repeated daily till the patient recovers completely.
Note: Initially during the treatment the things might get worse because the evil jinn may try to retaliate the treatment, however, the victims should undergo the treatment continuously, without any gaps for 11 days, 21days or until things get better. And also save some recited water to recycle it with new water during the next amal/treatment.